LOTD 69



I forgot to add to the picture that the Teddy Bear beside me is a Full Avatar from MOoH! This little guys is a Rare item. I also recently purchased the Nyam Nyam mesh mouth and I am actually really enjoying it. Hopefully I will be able to find more skins that have appliers for it >.<

Wearing:
Shoes~ ::Scene:: Star Jellies Solids - White - Rare
Mouth~ ::Cathode Rays:: Nyam Nyam v1.2
Outfit~ ::MOoH!:: Dungarees + Top [X] Fashions Story Fair
Skin~ ::*(OO)*Yuki:: Mati
Bear/Avi~ ::MOoH!:: Love Bear Doll Blue/Yellow Rares [X] Kawaii vs Creepy Gacha Fair
Crown~ ::Buttery Toast:: Of Course, I'm Royalty! [X] Lazy Sunday 26th
Bracelet~ ::Sweet Thing:: Strawberry Chocolate Charm Bracelet
Necklace~ ::Sweet Thing:: Candy Bow Necklace (Starshine)
Poses~ ::The Secret Hideout
Earrings~ ::Buttery Toast:: Jam Earrings
Eyes~ ::Buzzeri:: Bewitched Eyes - Poison
Hair~ ::Due:: Joe
Hands~ ::Plastik:: Olivandre Icequeen

Comments