My Collection {844}

My Collection {844}


Eyes~ |Aii| Empty Eyes
Ears~ |PUMEC| Hell Wheel Mesh Ears {Group Gift}
+Items below are from the Le Corbeau Gacha Set by AsteroidBox @ The Epiphany+
Le Corbeau Crow Hands {Maitreya}
Le Corbeau Crow Mask // VIP Item
Le Corbeau Bra {Maitreya}
Le Corbeau Collar {Maitreya}
Le Corbeau Legs {Maitreya}
Le Corbeau Panty {Maitreya}
Le Corbeau Winged Harness {Maitreya}
Tattoo~ |Rainbow Sundae| Melty Moon Face Decor
{Melty Moon is for the Hocus Pocus Event. You can try to win the item for free once every 24hrs by saying "hocus pocus" in local chat at the Mainstore or you can buy it for 50L (special event price)}
Tail~ |Sweet Thing| Lilith Tail {Bento} @ Mainstore
Hair~ |TRUTH| Aislin
Sparkles~ |Cynful| Stripper Dust @ Mainstore
Skin~ |Pumec| FATPACK Catwa Skin Appliers - ULTRARARE

+Disclaimer+
Because SL is being a butt and having problems I am not able to provide the info and links for the furniture items I will do my best to try to remember to add them when I am able to.

Comments