Comfy Is Best Kinda Feel {1070}

Confy Is Best Kinda Feel {1070}


This post going to be a little different today and I am going to talk about the AK Advanced - Bento Head 3.0 #W08 that was released as a christmas gift. They recently updated their heads to follow more the SecondLife UV, so it will be easier to find Skin Appliers and even use some old system layers skins we loved in the past. The skin I am wearing today is one of my favourites from awhile back that I didnt get rid of so I thought I would try it out on the head and it looks not to bad! The skin is from Okkbye
Please keep in mind that the old skins will not look right in the hands and feet department on the new mesh bodies {I am wearing Legacy} but some skin stores have put out fingers/toes skin fixes so for sure check that out.

Ok on to the other items that I am wearing :)

Stockings~ |Spoiled| Lollyta Heart Stockings
{Legacy/Maitreya/Belleza}

Necklace~ |Kibitz| MSG necklaces // Love Me

Outfit~ |DAMI| Cozy-Mas Night Set - Dress w/ Cardigan
{Legacy/Maitreya}

Hair~ |AMITOMO| Choose Happy Gacha Hair // Rare

Skin~ |okkbye| "Sunny" Puck BLK: Teeth: Sunlit

Earrings~ |Miwa x Nani| Sailor Earrings

Comments